St Michael's Church was consecrated as a permanent parish church in February 1933. The building is thought to have been founded by Abbott Stidberht who obtained lands by exchange with King Offa in 767 AD.
What we know is that St Michael's became a "Free Chapel" around 1234. there is also mentioned in archives of the "Church of Tokyngton" being Wembley's only church until 1846.
The Church consists of the Nave, the Altar has a cross. The Organ occupies the north-east porch.
The parish of St Michael's Tokynton is now a multicultural community with some members travelling from outside the parish to attend Church. The new Wenbley Stadium draws in people from far and wide, not just at weekends but also during the week,
St Michael's Church continues to play an important part in the community.